School Vision, Values & Ethos
Educating today’s students for the world of tomorrow
We will achieve this through
Learning together, learning for life, which runs through the daily life of the school, providing us with the guidance we need to realise our vision and achieve outstanding outcomes for our students.
Our school is a supportive community where we all learn together in an atmosphere of mutual respect and fairness, and everyone’s contribution is valued. A place where:
- We embrace differences in cultures, beliefs and backgrounds.
- Our staff are passionate about teaching and about their own development.
- We support each other to discover new things, take risks and learn from our mistakes.
Learning for life
Our school supports students to be confident, well-rounded individuals who will keep learning throughout their lives. We do this by:
- Developing resilience; striving for excellence and responding positively to challenges.
- Cultivating the habits of independent thought and curiosity of mind.
- Emphasising the importance of contributing to the wider community.
Our core values
Our values underpin everything we do:
|Courage||Be bold, having the self-belief to overcome your challenges and face your fears head on.|
|Responsibility||Be independent and self-reliant, taking the lead to make the world a better place.|
|Equality||Be respectful to others and earn respect in turn.|
|Ambition||Believe that you can succeed and then strive to make the success a reality.|
|Resilience||Tough times don't last; strong people do.|
|Creativity||Expand our horizons by asking questions, inventing, experimenting and being brave enough to make mistakes.|
|Integrity||If It's not right don't say it. If It's not true don't say it. Do the right thing and earn the trust of the people around you.|